Digital Media Manager
At the Podesta Group, a top-ranked, bipartisan public affairs firm, Digital Media Managers play an essential role in driving the strategy forward for our clients. They are excited to create attention-grabbing social media and web content, promote content and interact with online audiences in real-time, and convey to clients how best to leverage digital best practices. Think you have what it takes?
- 2-3 years agency or political experience on the digital side of the house
- Creative, detail-oriented and energetic
- Solid understanding of the mechanics of web and social media campaigns
- Familiarity with online analytics, HTML and CSS or digital advertising is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Work with the Director of Digital Media to manage and execute the daily operations and content deployments for a set of clients
- Work with creative and strategy teams to draft, test and promote content
- Identify opportunities to engage and make recommendations about what that engagement should look like
- Glean insights from online research and analytics and translate them into actionable guidance
- Work collaboratively with a team that is building web products for clients
- Pitch in to get the job done for a small, but extremely active team
Please send a cover letter and a one-page resume to Jobs@PodestaGroup.com. Reply only if you currently live in the Washington, DC area. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for consideration. Equal opportunity employer.